Monday, January 9, 2012

Ryker

Ryker is Kenny's dog. He is a good dog, although a little naughty. He is big enough to get up to the countertop and eat anything that has been left out. Need I say more.

The other day Lily had come home not feeling well. We were sitting watching t.v. when I noticed Ryker was having a full blown seizure. His whole body was in convulsions. He couldn't bark or even whimper. He couldn't walk or stand. He had a blank stare. I felt so bad for him.

I loaded Ryker and Lily in the car and headed to the vet. He was fine by the time we got there. The doctor thinks it might be the onset of Epilepsy. They aren't too concerned we just need to watch and record for more seizures. If they get worse we will put him on medicine. We have not seen any more since then.





He has a band-aid on after getting his blood drawn.

Some fun news. Kenny took 5th place in a Tumblr poetry contest. I will hopefully post it tomorrow.

Kenny is doing well.

We are at peace right now.

It is nice.

1 comment:

  1. So glad that things are peceful. Except with Ryker. So sad to hear that.

    Maybe this is a sign for the beginning of the year, that things will go well in your family. I hope that includes Ryker.

    Blessings and Bear hugs for 2012.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy comments and hearing from new people but if you are here to complain or challenge my personal thoughts and feelings go elsewhere. How is that for blunt!