Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas

That's what I am hoping for anyway.

Kenny has been doing really well. He got a job! He's gone to a few fun activities with the single members of our church, i.e., Christmas party, baking cookies, nothing to much for him to handle. And, he continues to go to AA meetings.

Today he is down though. He is angry. The system is so messed up. They don't know what they are doing with Kenny yet, but they want him to check in, see therapists, and get random UAs. Problem is his probation officer is never there at the assigned appointment time. Our insurance won't pay for court ordered UAs or their therapists. Kenny was told that he would have to pay for his own UAs since insurance wouldn't pay for them. I told him I wouldn't pay for them. He is angry.

He had a friend stand him up this afternoon. Not good! Not good at all. I wish they understood Kenny better and would realize how hard it is on him when they don't follow through with what they say.

So I am hoping for a Merry Christmas but in the back of my mind I am waiting for an explosion.

I hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Joyous Kwanzaa, or just a really nice relaxing December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really enjoy comments and hearing from new people but if you are here to complain or challenge my personal thoughts and feelings go elsewhere. How is that for blunt!