Monday, June 13, 2011

He's Home and I'm Losing It!

He was safe in lock up. I didn't have to worry about where he was or what he was doing.

He's home now and although he said things have changes and he's happy and teasing I'm fading fast.

He let his med time slip right by. Yes, I have the meds (well now I don't because he overdosed on them and now I have to refill them - hopefully insurance will pay) but shouldn't he have SOME RESPONSIBILITY IN THIS!

He's in his room with the door closed. One of the major things he discussed was not isolating! He has plans to go a ballgame tonight and has forgotten he has an appointment with his therapist.

I would like a week in pysch.

3 comments:

  1. As is too often the case, I'm sorry to hear of your troubles but not surprised. Yes, you are right - he has responsibility. There is no getting around that fact. The problem is that shifting moods makes it so hard to take that responsibility. I cannot condemn him - I am so similar. I have been forgetting my meds lately too and I feel like I just don't care. I can't win so why bother? I have taken to isolating myself as well because people tire me and I just seem to disappoint. It takes too much energy to connect with anyone. When I do talk to people, I feel so fake. I feel like a hypocrite because I have to fake what I do not and cannot feel.

    I'm not saying Kenny is like me, of course. He has his own issues, patterns, and feelings. But I hope I can offer you a different perspective that will help you cope.

    I don't have any answers, as usual, but I send your whole family my love. You know where to find me if you need any support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you are feeling bad right now! I agree there is no way around the responsability for him.
    hope things get better!

    By the way my blog moved, my new address is:
    http://memythoughtsmyselfandi.blogspot.com

    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Suzie. This is just awful! Yes, Kenny has some responsibility. But I venture to say that he is in so much pain (physical as well as mental), that he cannot do anything, even to help himself. I remember being in positions like that, and for a long time. And I can understand much of what Skepticat is saying, about shifting moods and the need for space.

    Blessings and Bear hugs in a very difficult time. Wish I could do or say more.

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy comments and hearing from new people but if you are here to complain or challenge my personal thoughts and feelings go elsewhere. How is that for blunt!